ICOS Automatic Tilting with Mixer
PTBS with mixer
Appliance of innovative design, combining the advantages of cooking the product with automatic and adjustable stirring and discharging the food into receiving trolleys with the discharge spout always at a constant height from the ground. The mixing blades can be customized to suit the types of product to be processed.
The automation of the cooking parameters improves the final quality of the product and considerably reduces the kitchen personnel required.
- Easy to operate with a PLC monitor and touch screen, allowing the various cooking methods to be set
- Quick to clean, guaranteeing high-level hygiene thanks to the satin-finished surfaces
- Thermal insulated with high-density 96/128 kg/m3 biosoluble fibre felt featuring excellent thermal stability which significantly reduces heat dispersion
- Thick, anti-corrosive materials ensure the sturdiness and resilience of the pot over time
- Easy pouring of solid foods thanks to constant level tilting.
- Automatic hydraulically powered constant level tilting system
- Automatic block in case of system failure
- Power supply 400V 3N 50Hz
Cooking tank with bottom in AISI 316 polished stainless steel and walls in AISI 304 stainless steel
Jacket with bottom and walls in AISI 304 stainless steel
Balanced lid in AISI 304 stainless steel with heat resistant handle
Automatic tilting by electric or hydraulic actuator mechanism and automatic block in case of damage
Down and up button.
Electric supply: 400V – 3N – 50Hz
Management with dedicated PLC and serial monitor
Stainless steel frame
Thermal insulation assured by high density ceramic fibre 64/128
Panels in stainless steel, fine satin finish
The pan is provided with a mixer with adjustable speed and possibility to automatic reverse. It built with radial arms or scraping blades in stainless steel and insert in ceramic teflon. The mixer can be easily removed for cleaning or maintenance.
No videos available.