ICOS Bratt Pan with Mixer
BRP with Mixer
The automatic tilting Bratt Pan with mixer combines the advantages of cooking the product with continuous stirring and discharging the food into receiving trolleys with the discharge spout always at a constant height from the ground. The mixing blades can be customized to suit the types of product to be processed.
The automation of the cooking parameters improves the final quality of the product and considerably reduces the kitchen personnel required.
Equipped with electronic controls with a PLC monitor and touch screen.
- Quick to clean, guaranteeing high-level hygiene thanks to the satin-finished surfaces
- Thermal insulated with high-density 96/128 kg/m3 biosoluble fibre felt featuring excellent thermal stability and which significantly reduces heat dispersion
- Adjustable balanced lid, perfect to prevent condensate from dripping into the tank
- Thick, anti-corrosive materials ensure the sturdiness and resilience of the pot over time
- Easy pouring of solid foods thanks to constant level tilting
Cooking tank with bottom in AISI 316/L stainless steel polished in compound thickness 12+3mm and walls in AISI 304 stainless steel
It has a perimeter with condense return in AISI 304 stainless steel with heat resistant handle
Stainless steel frame
Thermal insulation assured by high density ceramic fibre 64/128
Panels in stainless steel, fine satin finish
Automatic tilting at constant level with hydraulic drive and automatic block in case of damage
Electric supply: 400V 3N 50Hz
Management with dedicated PLC and serial monitor
The pan is provided with a mixer with adjustable speed and possibility to automatic reverse. It built with radial arms with scraping blades in stainless steel and insert in ceramic teflon.
The mixer can be easily removed for cleaning or maintenance.
No videos available.