Bizerba GSP-HD Semi-auto Slicer
The automatic premium gravity feed slicer sets worldwide standards in terms of ergonomics, hygiene, safety and energy efficiency.
This semi-automatic slicer uses gravity and is easy to operate even when slicing heavy products thanks to its ergonomic, inclined carriage and the Bizerba precision. Servo motor support for the slicing movement when you operate in manual mode means it is virtually effortless for the operator. This makes the job safer and easier for the operator givingthem more time for active selling.
The GSP HD stands out due to its wealth of variants. Individual and powerful slicer for a variety of products to be sliced in manual and automatic mode.
It consists of a powerful intelligent Emotion® blade drive. This saves energy, there is less noise in the sales area and the machine barely heats up on blade and depositing area. This way products stay fresh longer.
In addition, the GSP HD can be fitted with a Ceraclean® surface which is easy to clean and ensures easy product feeding towards the blade.
Area of Use
· Particularly suitable as an all-rounder for deli kitchens and cafeterias/canteens
· Sales counter
· When working time should be saved by means of automatic processes the GSP HD is an alternative as compared to manual slicers
· The right carriage version for any application
· Quiet, energy efficient Emotion® prevents heat rise of depositing area
· Drainage on the slicer and raised lip leak protection for liquids mean a cleaner work environment
· Optional hygienic Ceraclean® surface allows cleaning of all removable parts in the dishwasher.
· Optional energy and safety package allows automatic blade start/stop via slice thickness knob and visualisation
- 120 V / 230 V single-phase alternating current
- anodized aluminum
- Bizerba Ceraclean®(optional)
- fiber-reinforced composite
- transparent plastics for food contact
Installation area L x W
- 532 x 444 mm / 20.9" x 17.5"
Maximum dimensions L x W x H
- GSP HD 18° L: 801 x 776 x 601 mm / 31.5" x 30.6" x 23.7"
- GSP HD 25° L: 808 x 908 x 630 mm / 31.8" x 35.7" x 24.8"
- GSP HD 25° H: 809 x 906 x 606 mm / 31.9" x 35.7" x 23.9"
Blade diameter - 330 mm / 13.0”
Slicing performance - 35 - 90 slices per minute
Carriage inclination - 0°, 18° or 25° towards operator
Blade alignment - 40° angle
Maximum product feed
- Height: between 126 and 188 mm / 5.0" - 7.4"
- Width: 290 mm / 11.4"
- Round: between 202 and 235 mm / 8.0" - 9.3"
- The maximum product size depends on the carriage version. - GSP HD 18° L has the largest product feed through, the GSP-
HD 25° L the smallest.
Slice thickness adjustment
- Continuous 0 - 24 mm / 0 - 0.9”
- Fine setting 0 - 3 mm / 0 - 0.12”
IP rating - IP33
No videos available.